Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Queue grand flourish...

TAH-DAH!

Here's my first post about Walt Disney World and my upcoming trip with my DF (dear fiancé).

A bit about me:

I am 28 years of age and I have visited Walt Disney World 7 times (I think? Mom? Can you help out with this?) in my lifetime, roughly between the years of 1988 and 2006. Out of those however-many times, I have stayed at the Port Orleans for one night (my mom's 50th birthday celebration weekend), one week at the Caribbean and the rest of the time was spent in the cabins at Fort Wilderness. We did not grow up with abounding wealth, so I absolutely owe it to my mom and her careful planning and insight that I have even had the opportunity to ever visit 'the World' at all.

This upcoming February, my DF is taking me on the Walt Disney World trip of my dreams! Squeeeek! I wanted to start a blog because I have been reading so many blogs and would love to stop feeling like a creeper and contribute to the community.

I hope that whichever traveler happens upon this space, that they learn something about planning their own trip and can realize that the Disney magic can continue, whether you are young or young at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment