Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An attraction that I certainly do not miss...

Recently on Walt Disney World for Grownups, I had the pleasure of reliving an Epcot attraction that I had blissfully forgotten all these years:  Kitchen Kabaret.  My mom loved this show and it was a "must do" when we visited (typically before we had a revolving dinner at The Garden Grill).


Even as a child, I felt like the entire experience was creepy.  Foods singing to me, encouraging me to eat them to be healthy...it threw a wrench into the little gears of my little mind.  It was like visiting a farm and hearing a cow invite you to try its rump roast.

It didn't help that the animatronics for the show were comparatively sub par by the time I got to see it.

The interwebs are full of people reminiscing about how cute and lovely this attraction was, so maybe I am in the minority on this one.  Even still, I invite you all to have a taste of the Kitchen Kabaret and judge for yourself:  cute show about eating right or an array of sadistic, singing, oversized groceries?

No comments:

Post a Comment